Thursday, February 17, 2011

This Week in Science

In science this week i am disectin frogs , seeing how there insides look and testing to find out rather if the frog is a male or a female to figure that out  ; you  would have to chop the frog up look inside the body and see what your looking for
It smells really bad but yll get used to it (:

What i learned in science this week is how to disect frogs !
This picture shows my classmate dissecting a frog. I chose this picture because it's the best one. !

This picture shows my classmate chopin the frog up trying to figure out if the frog is a boy or girl ..




The frog's face sliced open see all the insides grows.


This picture is showing one of my classmates sticking something pointy in the frogs mouth And some YUCK stuff came out  
This picture is showing  the frog laying down on his back (dorsal side) with his mouth open. with his toung sticking out I chose this picture because he has long feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment